iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Thursday, September 14, 2006

aLL i WaNt iS u 2DaY

by South Border,
one of my favorite bands in the Philippines

Some things never change
Some things will remain
And I always hope and pray
That I could change that day
And maybe find a way
To make you come to me and stay ...
Chorus:
Yesterday doesn't matter
Tomorrow we may not ever know
So listen to me now
As I try to say
That all I want is you today ...
If you only knew
What you put me through
You might not have gone away
Have you ever felt
Even for a while
Something's missin' in your life ...
(Repeat Chorus)
All I want is you today
If you don't need me anymore
Don't say it
If you don't love me anymore
Don't show it
Because this life I have is yours
So maybe you could try not to love me again ...
Chorus 2:
Yesterday doesn't matter
Tomorrow I just might be gone
So listen to me now
As I try to say
That all I want is you today ...
All I want is you today ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home