iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

FoUr ThiNgS

Four things about me you may not have ever known...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant Accounts Manager at a UCbookstore
2. CAREgiver for a senior care company
3. Night Audit/Front Desk Clerk at a Santa Barbara Hotel
4. Catering staff for several catering companies in Santa Barbara

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Titanic
2. The Notebook
3. Life As A House
4. Pretty Woman

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Pampanga, philippines
2. Baguio City, Philippines
3. Vallejo, California
4. Santa Barbara, California

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. 24
3. Will And Grace
4. Iron Chef

E) Four websites I visit often:
1.
www.philnews.com
2.
www.friendster.com
3.
www.hotmail.com
4.
www.pinoycook.net

F) Four places I have visited:
1. Disneyland, Anaheim
2. Universal Studios, Los Angeles
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Reno, Nevada

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pad-thai
2. Popeye's Chicken & Cajun rice
3. Kare-kare
4. Pork Ribs Sinigang

H) Four places I like to be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Philippines
3. New York
4. Bora Bora or Fiji

I) Four properties I'd like to own:
1. a house in California
2. a condo unit in Metro Manila, Philippines
3. a vacation house in Tagaytay, Philippines
4. an H2, H3 or an Escalade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home