iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Monday, August 28, 2006

Kami nAPO Muna

August 20, 2006

My favorite CD at the moment is Kami nAPO Muna, Tribute to the APO Hiking Society, performed by our local bands in the Philippines. The APO (Jim, Buboy, & Danny) are a musical genius. They are icons in the Philippine entertainment industry. I have much respect for their talent, their music, but above all, for their contribution to the Philippines, socially and politically. I will always love APO.

My favorite APO songs: Awit Ng Barkada, Panalangin, and Ewan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home