iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Sunday, May 28, 2006

SuRvEy MaNiA #4

***inspired by Tink

1. In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship: --- I'm still trying to figure out what happened and why it ended.

2. What made you smile today? --- Some show on TFC.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 AM? --- Getting ready for work .
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? --- Posting entries on my blog.
5. Something that happened to you in 1985? --- I was in 2nd grade.
6. Your prom night? --- Unforgettable.
7. Last thing you said aloud? --- "Maybe tomorrow." (my answer to my sister when she said #8)
8. Last thing someone else said aloud? --- (Timi talking to me) Can we buy mango shake from Chow-king?
9. Worst thing currently on television? --- Calamities everywhere.
10. What was in the mail today? --- No mail today 'coz it's a Sunday.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today? --- Three (Arizona Iced Tea, Diet Coke, and water).
12. What is your favorite part of the day? --- Late afternoon/early evening when it's starting to cool down.
13. Your current To-do list? --- Balance my checkbook, finish my HISC exam booklet, and work out.
18. Least favorite place to shop? --- The "expensive-I can't afford anything they have" stores.
19. Last thing you bought? --- Today's lunch.
20. Last gift you received? --- I can't remember.
21. Funniest thing you heard all day? --- I can't think of any.
22. Favorite mug? --- My UCSB navy blue soup mug.
23. What color is you door? --- Off-white.
24. Beautiful is: --- ME.
25. Describe your keyring: --- Needs new keychains.
26. Where do you keep your change? --- My little chinese coin purse.
27. Say something to your bestfriend: --- Thank you.
29. What was the weather like on your graduation day? --- Very hot.
30. Last ice cream flavor that you ate? --- Vanilla with chocolate syrup.
31. Last rainbow you saw? --- A month ago.
32. Something you are excited about: --- Going back to the Philippines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home