iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Sunday, May 28, 2006

SuRvEy MaNiA #1

If you're bored and you know it, clap your hands! (inspired by Patty from Friendster)

1. What kind of first impression do you think people get when they first see you? *** Kind.
2. What's one thing you like to do alone? *** Taking a shower/bath.
3. What is your favorite line to say when you're drunk? *** I don't have one. I am allergic to alcohol and I won't even attempt to get drunk.
4. How many drinks do u need before you get tipsy? *** A sip.
6. What kind of books do you like to read? *** Romantic, inspirational, controversial, and Grisham-like kind reading materials.
7. Do you think you're cute? *** Nope, I am beautiful (o, laban ka!).
8. Do you have a problem changing clothes in front of your friends? *** I don't think so.
9. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night? *** I don't usually do this but if I do, it will be something light.
10. Describe your bed. *** Comfortable.
11. Spontaneous or planned? *** Both.
12. Do you know how to play poker? *** Not really.
13. What do you carry with you at all time? *** My cellphone, checkbook, ATM, car keys, lipstick, body spray, and a pen.
14. What do you miss most about being a kid? *** Being free (from all earthly stress/desires), innocence, truth, and simpleness.
15. Are you happy with your given name? *** I'm ok with it.
16. What color is your bedroom? *** Off-white.
17. Have you ever been a player? *** Never!
18. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? *** More often than not.
19. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? *** Sometimes, too nice for my own good.
20. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends? *** I am away from both. And I think I am boyfriend-less by now.
21. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't? *** I wish to be in the Philippines right at this very minute but can't.
22. What is your ideal wedding location? *** An old Philippine church with a very long aisle to walk on.
23. What's one instrument you wish you could play? *** Drums.
24. What's one language you want to learn? *** Chinese.
25. Have you ever pierced your body parts? *** Just both ears for single earrings.
26. Do you have any tattoos? *** Never. What if I regret getting one? So, it's a definite no.
27. What's one trait you hate in a person? *** Arrogance.
28. Do you consider yourself materialistic? *** No.
29. What do you cook best? *** Kare-kare, and pot roast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home