iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Thursday, December 08, 2005

FrOm SoMeOnE i CaLL a FriEnD

"Sometimes we walk through life, not even knowing where to go, without a destination, or knowing why, or with what kind of purpose. We go through life, looking for something, though we don't know what it is. Suddenly along the way, we meet wonderful people, 'those' who will change our lives, in a way or another, 'those' who will be there for us, to guide us in our way, 'those' who will make life easier, just lending a hand, or a comforting shoulder to lean on. Those people, who will always find a way to make us laugh, even when we see the world falling apart at our feet. They will stand beside us, and will always be willing to cheer us up... 'those' are the ones I call real friends... and YOU are definitely one of them. Thanks for being with me in the most troublesome parts of my life. YOU were just what I was looking for. I'm glad I found you. I count on you. I hope you count on me. From now on... I CALL YOU FRIEND." -- from MCS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home