iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

to CaYe

Thank you for being patient in listening to my rumblings about some issues in my life right now. Just talking to you made me feel so much better. I will seriously put your advice to heart. You've always been willing to listen and comfort me, and I will forever be grateful for that. Be assured that I will be here for you when it's your time to vent. I guess when the friends we expect to be there when we're down are not there, the Lord sends us an angel friend, someone we didn't expect to wipe our tears, to be there for us.

I may be upset right now but I am still thankful because if not for times like this, I will not realize who my true friends are. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. And you don't have to say anything to the people involve, it's not necessary anymore. Manahimik naku mu. I'll be less involve.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Never doubt yourself...always stay positive and focus. I know you'll be ok 'coz your a strong person. God does not give us all these obstacles in life if he knows we can't get through them. Just remember...there are so many people who are willing to listen and love you...no matter what! Always remember I'm hear for you...24/7...365 days...you know where to find me. BFF -MCS-

    We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed and broken. We are perplexed, but we don't give up and quit. That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever! -- Matthew 11:28-30

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger CP said…

    thanks MC, sabi da nga "what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger."

    kasanting na ning passage king bible na likwan mu kako, i'll bookmark that on my bible.

    luv u baby sis.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home