iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Thursday, December 01, 2005

iT's FiNaL!

I just finished writing and distributing my letter(s) of resignation to the companies I work for. My resignation from the 3 companies is effective the 6th of January '06. I don't have to write a letter to the other two since I only do seasonal work for them. So, there you go, it's now official! There's no turning back. The choice has been made. The decision made final.

I have mixed emotions at this point...
I am relieved because I've finally made my decision final. I am sad to be leaving a place I love, and people I've worked with for the past seven years. However, I am happy because I have made a step forward into working on my plans. I am stressed out just thinkin' about all the work I have to do with regards to my relocation. Yet, I am excited because I'm so close to being back home, and pursuing a career I've always dreamed of as a child. And I am scared... scared of all the uncertainties the future brings.

With all these emotions, one thing remains certain... I intend to fulfill my dream of being a physician no matter what. I will never give up. I won't lose hope. I will always have faith. (So help me God!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home