iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

LoNg DiStAnCe LoVe (Txt Thoughts)

  • "I know when I leave, the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart."
  • "When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. Next time you see a storm in the horizon please don't fear... it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me."
  • "Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. Every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."
  • "Time is only a four-letter word. Although we have to be apart, time cannot take you from my heart. I'll wait until we are together again."
  • "I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy."
  • "And even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star. And when the night winds start to sing a lonesome lullaby, it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky. Somewhere out there, if love can see us through then, we'll be together ... Somewhere out there, out where dreams, come true."
  • "Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
  • "Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight, till tommorrow, and for all of my life! And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be, than here in my room dreaming about you and me!"
  • "Though there may be many miles between us, with each heartbeat we are that much closer to being in each other's arms again."
  • "Knowing I can love you with the distance between our hearts makes my love for you stronger."
  • "When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where you are."
  • "There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them."
  • "When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there."
  • "Though we're far apart, I know exactly where you are, every second, every moment; right here in my heart."
  • "Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere, you are thinking of me, too."
  • "Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel."
  • "Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me, too."
  • "Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer: true love."
  • "It's not a 'good-bye', only a long 'I'll see you later.'"
  • "All quality items must be tested to ensure promised high standards for the customers. With love, distance is the greatest test. A love that survives this great test is a love that is 'Quality Inspected and Guaranteed for Life."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ure blog is the cutest and these messages of far away love are so true...:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home