iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Thursday, November 03, 2005

GeTTiNg cLoSeR To HoMe

iN mY SeArCh FoR HaPpiNeSs, i rEaLiZeD ThAt iT LeD mE To TaKe ThE PaTh BaCk HoMe. WhEn i MoVeD aWaY yEaRs AgO, i LeFt My HeArT tHeRe... aNd ThAt'S wHy i'vE aLwAyS FeLt ReStLeSs, DiSpLaCeD, aNd LoSt iN ThiS NeW pLaCe. bEiNg AwAy HaS tAuGhT mE mAnY tHiNgS aNd iT hAs CaTeReD tO mY GrOwTh. i HaVe AcCoMpLiSheD SoMe aNd FaiLeD iN oThEr ThiNgS. i HaVe FaLLeN and BoUnCeD BaCk MaNy TiMeS. i EnjOyEd ThE Ride. BuT HoMe iS CaLLiNg Me aNd iT's WaiTiNg FoR Me NoW. i aM CoMinG BaCk HoMe. SooN, i WiLL rEuNiTe WiTh My HeArT, My LiFe, My HaPPiNeSS, aNd ThE LoVe oF My LiFe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home