iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Thursday, October 20, 2005

TeXt ThOuGhTs

  • Words can't take the place of hugs... I wish I could be with you right now.
  • The joy of life comes from the wisdom of counting your blessing and never your troubles. Focus on what you have and maintain a thankful heart.
  • God has gifts for you --- a LIGHT for every shadow, a PLAN for every tomorrow, a KEY for every problem and JOY for every sorrow. Enjoy God's gifts well.
  • Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be set aside. Smile a moment and thank God for this new day. He cares for you, likewise I do.
  • We will be friends till the stars no longer shine, the wind no longer blows, the rain no longer pours... pero pag $1 na per text, iisipin na lang kita ha?
  • Happy memories make us smile! But me? They make me feel sad and later makes me cry! Maybe because I just miss those people who bring happiness to me... lalo ka na!
  • No goodbyes. No farewells. Just a promise that whatever happens, wherever we may go, the friendship will always stay the same. Thanks for being a good friend.
  • Today, be like a sponge and absorb only what is good and beautiful so that when you are squeezed, only what is pleasing to God will come out.
  • When two people want to be together, it means they love each other, but when two people want to be "just friends," it's becasue they're too much inlove with each other that there's no need for a commitment to stay close.
  • I may not be your most loving friend nor someone special to be proud of but just for keeping me as a friend is enough reason for me to say "thank you and I'm blessed for having you."
  • Pag may problema ka dito lang ako. Pag may kaaway ka dito lang ako. Pag may sakit ka dito lang ako. Pag nag-iisa ka dito lang ako. Dito lang ako. Di ako makakapunta dyan kaya dito lang ako.
  • If I were to take anything from you without getting noticed, I'd take all the loneliness in your heart 'cause I don't want a special person like you to be hurt when you truly deserve the best in life.
  • Minsan sa buhay ng magkakaibigan di nawawala yung tampuhan, samaan ng loob, at misunderstanding. TRIALS yun to make the FRIENDSHIP stronger, kaya sana pag dumating tayo sa puntong yun... don't give up ha?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home