iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Friday, March 10, 2006

DeAr MaMa

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful woman, the best mother in the world... my Mama. I don't always put my into words all the love and gratefulness I have for you, but that's only because no words are enough to express them. I love you Ma! I love you with all of my life.

Thank you for sacrificing a lot to keep our family together and for facing all the trials that came in our life with strength, grace, and great faith. Thank you for your unconditional love, and warmth. Thank you for always pushing me to be the best. Thank you for teaching me to be proud of my achievements and to always believe in myself, but most especially, to be grateful for all the blessings and trials that came along with it. I am a better person every day because of you and your love. I will strive to be the best person I can be.

I will always be by your side. Edaka paburen Ma. You are the most important person in my life.

--- Your Ling-ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home