iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Friday, January 06, 2006

LaSt DaY

It's my last day here at work, at SB. I wasn't able to sleep last night because I'm so overwhelmed with the changes I am about to embark on. I feel uneasy. I am stressed out. I am scared. I feel like I am about to travel to an unknown ground. I should actually be happy because I will be moving in with my parents, and I can finalize my other plans, but I have this fear that I can't quite fathom. I'm going closer to familiar ground yet I'm uncomfortable.

I must admit, even if a lot of times I feel alone and lonely here in SB, I have made this life part of my comfort zone. I feel safe in my solitude. I feel protected. And as I move away from it, I am setting myself to vulnerability. My dreams are overwhelming me. The future scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home