iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

iMpOrTaNt (an e-mail FWD)

PLEASE NOTE:
CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED
Apparently, YOU (yes, you!) told Santa
that you have been GOOD (yeah, right!) this year...
poor old man...
HE DIED LAUGHING.
So, yeah, thanks to YOU (but no thanks)!!!


3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger roffe said…

    I've beeb GOOD this year!!(*_*)

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger roffe said…

    No Christmas this year, It's too bad!!ha...ha...

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger CP said…

    I told him I've been good this year, too...

    :( I feel yeah!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home