iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'll diet tomorrow... (hay naku ilan beses ko na yan narinig noh!)

My co-workers and I went out to have lunch at this really good Italian restaurant to treat one of our student assistants whose now gonna leave us and work on her internship at a law firm. We had such a great time that it took as almost 3 hours to get back to work. It's all cool though coz my department supervisor was with us, too. I had capellini shrimp (shrimp, angel hair, artichokes, sundried tomatoes in white wine sauce) and grean apple salad with candied walnuts. I'm so full that I even have left over for dinner. Everything was so yummy especially the dinner rolls that they serve with the order. Dang! there goes my diet! Oh, well, I'll start again tomorrow. Lol!!!

LIFE'S LESSON: Don't "diet," have a change of eating habits, a change of lifestyle.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi ate cathy! i dunno if u rmember me pero i'm one of the YG's...i added you poh in my links if it's okay with you..thanks poh!

    Sheena

     

Post a Comment

<< Home