iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Monday, April 25, 2005

I got my evaluation today...

I got my evaluation here at work today. This is the first one I got eversince I started in 2002. The score ranges form 1 to 4, one being the highest. Very rarely does one get a 1, too, coz that just means that there's no more room for improvement. The grade I got was a 2.35, which basically means that I did ok but there's more room for improvement.

The problem lies with me not having much confidence. My boss thinks that I am smart but I get intimidated easily by my pears. She also thinks that I probably feel that being "firm" is negative, which I do sometimes. She says that I need to learn how to say what's on my mind and not let anyone boss me around or intimidate me.

Bull's eye! She got it right. I know what my weakness is, that is having low self-esteem and lack of confidence, and I need to work on it.

LIFE'S LESSON: Always believe in yourself, or else no body else will.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger the blog owner said…

    hey cathy! welcome to the blogging world. thanks for linking me up! i'm sure you'll figure out better in the next evaluation...unleash your potentials, gurl (hehe). take care always!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home