iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The beginning...

I've been meaning to start a blog for quite a while now, yet I always end up just reading other bloggers' site instead of writing my own. At times, I'd rather be a bystander... someone on the sideline... coz it takes me away from the complexities of my life. But the time has come for me to look at my own journey... maybe by writing about it, I can finally find what I've been looking for... my HAPPINESS... my PURPOSE.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    was just the same as you... am glad you did it too... cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home