iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Friday, September 22, 2006

oLd leTTeRs

I was going through my stuff earlier and found a box full of old letters from friends, past boyfriends, and family. I read some of them and reminisced the good old times, the emotions, and the stories or histories of friendships and past relationships. There were old pictures with people I would love to be with, and people I would rather forget.

Do I keep them because I like holding on to the past or because I cherish the past? Is it time to let go? Maybe it's time to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home