iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm 28...




It's my birthday today. Lord, I am thankful for all that I have and all that will come my way. I ask Your Guiding Light to show me the way so that I can fulfill my purpose in life. Thy will be done.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger celia kusinera said…

    May you have many more happy years to come !!
    cheers!

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    belated happy birthday girl! mwah!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger CP said…

    To all my blog buddies who sent their love... thank you. Life is definitely much better becasue of all the ideas I learn from reading your blogs. Thanks for sharing your world.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger ting-aling said…

    A little late but wishing you the best, still.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home