iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Monday, September 26, 2005

iT's wHaT mAdE mE sMiLe 2dAy

I received this text from a friend in the Philippines just now and it's all I needed to smile and forget about how stressful my day has been so far. It's amazing how a single text, a simple thoughtful gesture can do to make someone's day a little better.

I've been friends with him since we were very young (probably 3 or four) and it feels good to know that we have maintained this great friendship for many years. "Deydey, salamat king mayap a pamikaluguran. Gumimik tamu pa rin potang makatungkud tana. Alang manlakwan ne? I wish you all the best in life... always. Labyu 'tol. Pakatinu naka... tuknangan mu na ing pamambabae... hahahah!!!"
y do we close our eyes wen we drim? wen we cry? wen we imagine? wen we kiss? dats bcoz d most beautiful things in lyf r unseen... so ask me... y i cant c u ryt now? nytnyt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home