iN My SeArCh FoR HaPPiNeSS...

"We do not realize that LOVE is just a further impetus,
not something that will prevent us going forward.
We do not realize that those who genuinely wish us well
want us to be HAPPY and are prepared
to accompany us on that JOURNEY."
- from "The Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

MoRe TxT FrOm FriEnDs

  • I caught myself thinking of the moments spent with you. Maybe I'm a little lonely, but being far from you gives me a beautiful chance to realize how much you mean to me and how much I miss your company.
  • Softly the leaves of memory fall. Slowly, I'd gather and pick them all. Coz today and tomorrow and till my life is thru, I'll always cherish knowing somebody like you.
  • Para sa saya, sa problema, sa tamis at pait, sa sakit, sa kabiguan, sa lovelife, sa hirap at ginhawa... whatever happens... whappakk! Tropa tayo... itaas mo!!!
  • Special friends see heart to heart even when they don't see eye to eye. You are indeed special to me because I always see you in my heart.
  • There is NO SHOP in the world where we can BUY friends. That's why we TREASURE them, knowing that we can't find any REPLACEMENT over the counter. Glad to have you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home